Knowledge of Oneself – Conference 03
Why is it called Astral Projection?
● Projection Because it consists on taking out an inner double or Soul, a body exactly like the physical body, but of molecular
● and Astral because with it we can travel to all the stars.
This always happens unconsciously every time we fall asleep: We get into the molecular world or the dreams region. The only di erence is to do it consciously instead of asleep. Meaning, to enter to the fi h dimension on a conscious and voluntary way.
How is this practice done?
There are many ways to perform the astral projection, we will enumerate a few:
- By Concentration
- By Imagination
- Sleep Vigil
- Practicing the Ongoing Death
- By chanting mantras
In any case what is really important is to want to do it, and then dare to do it. “Where there is a will there is a way”.
For Mantralization practice we recommend the following steps:
1. Do Belilin conjuration and the Magic Circle.
2. Ask for assistance to the particular Father and Divine Mother, and establish an objective.
3. Relax the physical body, the emotions and mind.
4. Pronounce one of the following mantras:
● FFAAAAA RAAAAA OOOOONNNNN
● LAAAAAA RRRAAAAAA SSSSSSS
5. Check periodically if you are astral projecting, by standing up and jumpingand see if you float, or pulling a finger and see if it stretches.
Astral projection symptoms:
You can feel your body inflates.
You can feel that you float.
You can feel that your body swings soly.
You can feel your legs and arms rise and float.
You can feel an electric current sensation.
You can feel that you turn at a great speed.
You can feel a noise next to your ears.
You can appear consciously into a dream.
The Secret is to practice with a lot of patience until accomplishing it.
Remember: “Where there is a will there is a way”.